Ask your BARF Question Here

Have a question related to BARF? Ask it here for our BARF community to answer! If you're already a BARFer and would like to answer any question, please feel free to do so! Our 'Questions' feature works the same as Yahoo Answers, but only for BARF!
P Malone by P Malone • | | 1 comment
my dog is allergic to beef chicken,lamb,Turkey,venison,white fish,salmon,soya, rice, so I have only been feeding raw rabbit,raw duck, she has now started to refuse even this food, so I have been trying to give her kangaroo,but I what to add eggshell powder,to this diet, she weighs 3kl, and she i...read more
Carly by Carly • | | 2 comments
Hi there, Love your site! You're what helped us make the leap last year to raw, my finicky stomached boxer cross and I thank you so much!! I have a question about poop, to put it frankly. We've been on raw for about a year, maybe a little less. In the last month or so, I've noticed our dogs ...read more
Joyce C by Joyce C • | | 1 comment
Is Barf diet safe for dogs with Addison's. Disease? I'm told to keep the protein low for my 10 month old Great Pyrenees male.
otis by otis • | | 1 comment
I have a 10 mont old boxer, and he seems to be quite skinny, although the vet has always said he is healthy. He doesn't seem interested in his kibble, some days he will eat it but some days he won't. I'd like to see him gain a bit of weight and look healthier, but I don't know if satin balls are...read more
Ask a New Question
feeds Feeds
NJBoxers nicole thereddiver Maila
Tania kboser01 mdepalma Sarahbellum
ralucich GVB dtalcorn 4thK