Ask your BARF Question Here

Have a question related to BARF? Ask it here for our BARF community to answer! If you're already a BARFer and would like to answer any question, please feel free to do so! Our 'Questions' feature works the same as Yahoo Answers, but only for BARF!
Tarkand by Tarkand • | | 1 comment
I have 3 dogs who have been on raw food for going on 10 years. They are extremely healthy and going on very strong, even my old girl who's now 16 years old and half blind. I get my chicken carcass from my local butcher, I supplement it with veggies and a fish meal from time to time. I feel f...read more
Barbara Lubliner by Barbara Lubliner • | | 1 comment
Image a 37 lb skye terrier. He just became a champion. He ilacks 5 points to becoming a grand champion. He is a erratic eater and always needs weight. 37 lbs is a good weight for him but sometimes he eats well and then quits and loses his weight and becomes much to thin. His erratic eating effec...read more
Pam by Pam • | | 1 comment
My husband and I are getting our new puppy next week and we want to feed raw. I am wondering what is the best way to start and what to start with? Chicken or something else? Also I am wondering how much veggies? Should I start with veggies and meat both or one at a time? Can someone give m...read more

Hi

Aashrutha Navinash by Aashrutha Navinash • | | 1 comment
Hi I have a labrador puppy he is 64 days old. I am feeding him with royal canin labrador the problem is he is not eating well. I am not feedin him with non veg, can I give chicken n give some tips to increase his weight please
Ask a New Question
feeds Feeds
NJBoxers nicole thereddiver Maila
Tania kboser01 mdepalma Sarahbellum
ralucich GVB dtalcorn 4thK