Ask your BARF Question Here

Have a question related to BARF? Ask it here for our BARF community to answer! If you're already a BARFer and would like to answer any question, please feel free to do so! Our 'Questions' feature works the same as Yahoo Answers, but only for BARF!
Ann Marie by Ann Marie • | | 1 comment
Hi, I have read that you should not thaw food in the microwave because it can cook it. Is it OK to use the "defrost" button. I usually put it lower than the actual weight of the food - enough so it is not hard as a rock frozen, but it may still be cold. Is this OK
aimz86 by aimz86 • | | 2 comments
so i have 1 bitch and 1 dog. i have been feeding the barf diet for nearly 2 months now. my bitch has adjusted just fine and she is 9 this year but my dog age, started vomiting yellow foamy bile & grass a few days ago and also is put of his food completely. He is still drinking water and go...read more
Ms H by Ms H • | | 1 comment
My 11 year old Boxer female looks emaciated. The winter is not kind to her. Her entire rear is nothing but bones. Her backbone sticks out as well as her ribs and when she eats her stomach will look huge. She eats and she's been wormed. She has lots of energy but she has so much trouble sitting d...read more
Kesko's mom by Kesko's mom • | | 1 comment
New to the site. Kesko is a 5 year old standard poodle that has been diagnosed with elevated ALP AND ALT. Liver biopsy shows copper deposits. Ultrasound shows a fibrous liver. After meeting with homeopathic and conventional vets, we switch him to a raw diet and supplement him with 400 mg Zento...read more
Ask a New Question
feeds Feeds
NJBoxers nicole thereddiver Maila
Tania kboser01 mdepalma Sarahbellum
ralucich GVB dtalcorn 4thK